Supporting Our Nation Via Technology
Board of Advisors
William J. Donahue Lt Gen USAF (Ret) – Strategy Advisor
- Air Force 34 years, retired 2000 as Air Force Director Communications and Information
- Computer Science Corporation 2000-2003, VP/GM Aerospace Business Unit
Corporate Director and Corporate Advisor for various companies offering high technology solutions for delivery of citizen services and national security
- Experience in cyberspace operations, commercial and DoD satellite communications, IT service delivery and service oriented architectures
- Graduate of Bellarmine University (BA-Mathematics), Air Force Institute of Technology (MS-Logistics
Management), University of California at Berkeley (Executive Development Program), and Harvard JFK School of Government (Advanced Management Program)
- Professional Affiliations: President Air Force Command Control Communications and Computer Association (AFC4A), Armed Forces Communications-Electronics Association, National Defense Industrial Association, and Air Force Association
Ed Morris- Financial Advisor
- Financial Consultant for Gartner Group
- Partner, CFO McLean Capital, LLC
- CFO of Lincoln Group, a U.S. Government Dept of Defense Contractor
- Owner of independent Financial Consulting practice for 14 yrs
- Wall Street experience, 2 yrs Managing Director for Media Telecommunications Group, a NY Based Securities
- Graduate of Thunderbird- The American Graduate School of International Management
Paul Batchelder- Operations Advisor
- Over 25 years proven I.T., account management, and strategic business development
- Strategic Relationship Management - CSC, HP, EDS, Dell, IBM, Lenovo, Sun, CGI, Gateway, Toshiba, Intel.
- Service Delivery & Operations Management—Consultant on IT infrastructure support, applications, call center; management, service management, depot repair and logistics across multiple platforms.
- V.P. Sales & Marketing for DecisionOne - > 21 years - strategic business leadership, strategic channel
partners for sales strategies from desktop to mainframes.
- Director of Alliances for Northrop Grumman Corporation- 6 yrs - Responsible for key strategic alliances. Lead
strategist secured key opportunities, managed $1.7B award
- Vice President Business Development for Detto Technologies - Negotiated several multi-million dollar sales
and distribution agreements.